SANJAY DEPICTS REAL LIFE STORIES THAT HIGHLIGHT HYPOCRISY, AND MORAL CORRUPTION, AND MAKES IT A POINT TO TALK ABOUT ISSUES CLOSE TO HIS HEART, BE IT FAKE URBAN LIFE STYLES, PSEUDO NATIONALISM, POLICE ATROCITIES, ETC. SANJAY HAS OVER 500 SHOWS UNDER HIS BELT, AND IS THE ONLY INDIAN STAND UP ARTIST TO PERFORM IN PAKISTAN.
SOME OF HIS SENSATIONAL SOLO HITS INCLUDES ‘JAT IN MOOD’, ‘END THE OCCUPATION’, ‘SANJAY RAJOURA KO GUSSA KYUN AATA HAI’ AND ‘GUSTAKHI MAAF’ AMONG OTHERS. SANJAY HAS ACTED IN AWARD WINNING INDEPENDENT FILMS SUCH AS: THE FICTION, ‘THEKE PE KYA KARTE HO’.
Delhi’s Very Own Social Satirist
- His Comedy talks about the life of a typical software engineer in India. Politics, religion, cast, gender politics, feminism are some of his favorite topics.
- His content has been critically acclaimed to be unconventional, unique and fresh.
- He played the lead role in ‘The Fiction’, directed by Spandan Banerjee.
- He is now also a member of Aisi Taisi Democracy
- Only Stand Up Comedian from India to have performed in Pakistan twice.