Dani Sanchez Lopez
Dani is a cinematographer and DOP who operates in India, Los Angeles and Spain.
- With 3 Indian Academy Awards among his laurels and diversity, equality & human rights being at the core of his work he has been the cinematographer/DOP for Mahanati (The Great Actress), The Journey Within Coke Studio, or HEAL, that are well known, and Miseducation of Bindu, Duende, San Pacchattar (Year 75), Virataparvam (that will hit the screens soon).
- He also works as a Director/DOP with commercials and music videos for T-Series, Samsung, Estrella Galicia, or Yash Raj Films. @buddhistandqueer: The Path from Sarees to Robes marks his documentary directorial debut.
- Dani also exhibits his photography and video work in the museum space, with series like #rituals, River of Ashes, Transmission or Projections.
Awards / Recognition
- Hatchfest– Best Cinematography
- Goldeneye– Best Cinematography
- ASC Heritage Awards (Nominated)
- Cecil B. DeMille Award (Nominated)
- Jesse Epstein Kodak Award (Nominated)