Prateek Kuhad is one of the most promising artists in the Indian independent music scene. With his unique blend of minimal, folk arrangements and pop rock melodies, he effortlessly captures life complexities in his songs. Having performed at venues across New York, Prague, New Orleans and India, he has played at festivals such as the Bacardi NH7 Weekender (2012, 2013,2014,2016), Ziro Festival (2014) and many more.
Live, Prateek perfectly recreates the warmth and vulnerability that are a signature on his recordings, using his folk-pop sensibilities to forge an infrangible connection with the audience.
One of the Freshest and Most Honest Voices of the Indie Scene
- Prateek’s style is to compose and write music in Hindi or English with nuanced finger picking style of guitar playing.
- He has released a Hindi EP “Raat Raazi” (2013) and an English Album “In Tokens and Charms”(2015) to rave reviews.
- He has played over 100 shows across India in clubs, festivals, auditoriums and amphitheatres.
- He composed the finale song for the independent movie “Placebo” and co-composed a song with Jasleen Royal for a Hindi Bollywood Blockbuster ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ – Kho Gaye Hum Kahan to Rave Reviews.
- He has showcased at some of the Biggest Music Conferences across the globe – SXSW, MUSEXPO LA, Canadian Music Week, Big Sounds Australia, MIDEM, Music Matters Singapore
+91 98991 06265