The only Indian actor to have two films compete at Cannes and one at Sundance Film Festival, Shashank Arora is an Indian actor and musician. He is known for his roles in Made in Heaven (2019), Moothon (2019), Brahman Naman (2016), and Titli (2014).
- His latest work includes The Great Indian Murder on Disney+ Hotstar.
- Shashank was seen as Dhruv in the box office hit and critically acclaimed movie Lipstick Under My Burkha (2017).
- He was also seen in The Song of Scorpions with Irrfan Khan as Munna, in the same year. The film went on to open at the Locarno Film Festival in 2017.
- His role in Brahman Naman went on to compete at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival.
- His first major role was the titular role in the critically acclaimed movie Titli (2014), produced by Yash Raj Films. The film competed at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival and he was also nominated at Filmfare, Stardust, and Zee Cine Awards as best newcomer for his role in Titli.
Awards / Recognition
- Indian Film Festival of Cincinnati- Best Supporting Actor